Went to Wal-Greens after work to pick up some "unmentionables" as my mother called feminine hygiene products. Anyway, when I left, traffic was backed up blocking one exit, so I decided to go around the building and go out another way. Normally, it's not really a thing to just go around, except I was going around the side that is the drive-thru pharmacy. Both lanes were occupied and each had a 2nd car waiting so I was the third car in one lane. There is no way around unless you back all the way up and turn around. I'm not a good backer upper. So, I waited. For 13 minutes. Then drove on through. 'Cause, you know, I didn't need to pick up a prescription.
This is my life.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
- Joined Weight Watchers for the eleventy millionth time, yesterday. I am not going to pretend to have high hopes this time around. I'm going to take it one day at a time and just see how it goes.
- Related: I did some body measurements. I don't want to talk about it.
- Lack of healthy foods in the kitchen is going to be highly detrimental. However, there is just a general lack of any food in the kitchen, so at least there's that.
- I must become a food planner. This is difficult for me as I am highly unorganized and just an all-around Life Slob. Did I just coin a term? Can I add a little TM to that?
- Exercise. I hate it. I've decided I'm just going to hole up in my bedroom and dance around wildly to 80s music.
- My husband and son are at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, today, for the IU game. I am sure my husband shed some tears. (Also, IU just won.)
- American Idol auditions have sucked so far because Nicki Minaj is a judge. I loathe her. Perhaps even more than Ga Ga. They've ruined my show. I'm very sad.
- Just to get it on record here, at my blog, I am very disgusted and disappointed in how the presidential election went in November. That's all I have to say about that. For now.
- Now I must go pick up a few grocery-type items before the freezing rain comes.