CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2013

Patience (or stupidity), thy name is Angie

Went to Wal-Greens after work to pick up some "unmentionables" as my mother called feminine hygiene products. Anyway, when I left, traffic was backed up blocking one exit, so I decided to go around the building and go out another way. Normally, it's not really a thing to just go around, except I was going around the side that is the drive-thru pharmacy. Both lanes were occupied and each had a 2nd car waiting so I was the third car in one lane. There is no way around unless you back all the way up and turn around. I'm not a good backer upper. So, I waited. For 13 minutes. Then drove on through. 'Cause, you know, I didn't need to pick up a prescription.

This is my life.

1 comments:

DrillerAA

Good evening my friend. Just thought I's stop by and say Hi.

Post a Comment