CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Nablopomo

I haven't done NaBloPoMo since 2007! Wow. I suck at life. And blogging. Anyway, I've been trying to jump start my blogging again, so what better way than to write at least a post a day for the month of November?

I miss blogging on a regular basis. As I was looking back at the old blog I was giggling quite a bit at some of the things I wrote. While this blog needs some tweaking, as far as aesthetics goes, I hope to continue writing often after November ends. 

Also, October 30th was the anniversary of when I started blogging way back in 2004. 2004? Wow. So, happy blogiversary to me!

Also, real quick, for those keeping up, (Brianna), nothing catastrophic has happened since Bubba has been out of town. The week is still young.

0 comments:

Post a Comment