CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I wonder...

...if I will ever lose the desire to eat anything and everything in sight? Even when I'm not hungry.

First world problems, no?

Eat ALL the food!!

Bad example, 'cause if Imma gorge myself (which I am NOT) I wouldn't choose healthy junk and stuff. Yes, that IS candy canes in the fruit jar. And a pencil sharpener on the kitchen table. Isn't that where everyone keeps their pencil sharpener?

Think I'm going to try this for dinner being as I am the only one home this evening so I can eat whatever I want! I bought Agave and everything. I had to Google it. Shut up.

Pee Ess: I've lost 5 lbs total. Go, me!

2 comments:

Cristie

Was it good? And what is agave?

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ

I like that: Pee Ess.
Can I steal that, dear?
Shhh! Dont tell...

Post a Comment