CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

T Minus 3 and Counting

I joined Weight Watchers. Again. I'd like to crack into the WW archives and see just how many times I've joined in my life. At least twice in high school. Probably once every other year since. Fingers, toes, carry the one, divide by 5 and it probably equals out to at least 10 times. Maybe 12. I'm not exaggerating.

Speaking of WW, I lost 3 lbs this week. It's the first week and I wanted at least 5, but whatever. Slow and steady wins the race and blah, blah, blah. Bite me, Tortoise.

No, I'm not cranky from dieting. It's totally easy to change eating habits with WW. I'm just crankypants. Cranky because I wanted at least 5. Also, because I'm a carboholic and that is a hard habit to break. Whhhyyyy caaaaaan't thiiiiis beeeee eeeeaaasssssyyyy?

Enough of that.

I got new shoes! If you know me on Facebook, you've already seen them. I'm going to share them here, anyway. Nikes. Nikes are my favorite and I haven't had Nikes in years. I don't wear tennis shoes (I age myself by calling them that, I think.) very often. Because I am trying to start exercising and I plan to get a treadmill soon (maybe. Good ones made for fat girls that will last cost a LOT. Boo.), I really needed some new shoes. I prefer all white because a lot of those colorful ones are either gaudy or would make me look like an old lady trying to look young. Or both. So, after trying several places, including places in the dreaded mall, I finally found some I could stand paying the price for.

Behold The Nikes

I don't want to get them dirty. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment